Ladies Night Out with Essential Oils

 I recently hosted a Ladies Night Out with Essential Oils and it was SO fun!
An entire evening of appetizers made using essential oils + goodie-making using oils.
 
Every lady received a bag with all the supplies she needed to make
a roller, a spray and a foaming hand soap.
 yummmmmmm!
 part of the table display.  treats all around!
 
I had a fresh batch of Grapefruit Salt Scrub on hand for all the ladies to try.
 and afterward, each lady received an email with all the food + other recipes from the night.
~
SO fun, I can't wait to do it again!

If you live in West Michigan and would like to host an oils class or oils party,
let's be in touch!
email me at jill.meulenberg@gmail.com

And be sure to check out my July essential oils promo here
(it's a good one!)


Photobucket