July Essential Oils Promo!

The month of June was just so much fun,
how about we keep that momentum going??

I'm offering a fantastic deal during the month of July!

Every new sign up will receive my usual gifts of a
reference guide, roller bottle and information packet
including resources + recipes.

AND, during July, every new sign up will ALSO receive
a $20 product credit on their account
to use on any future oil orders,
yesssss!

In addition,
the first two sign ups this month
will receive a FREE oil from me!
(I've got some good ones picked out!)

Ready to order?

Visit www.youngliving.com/signup
and follow the steps
to create a wholesale membership.
Enter 1752406 in both the sponsor & enroller fields,
and select the Premium Starter Kit.

Look for an email from me shortly afterwards regarding
your start up gifts
your $20 credit
being added to our Essential Families group
AND
your free oil for being one of the first two sign ups this month!

Please email me if you have any questions!
jill.meulenberg@gmail.com



Photobucket