Insta-Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!
We had a pretty low-key week over here...Super Bowl Sunday.
I didn't pay a ton of attention to the game...or the commercials for that matter. They just didn't impress me this year. This guy though, definitely cuter than the quarterback!
Eric made us guacamole to eat during the game, yum!Claire has been asking for smoothies. Kind of random, but totally okay by me! We just dump all sorts of fruits and yogurt into the blender along with some ice and they always turn out so good!
chubby baby hands
I've owned this book for probably two years now, but finally cracked it this week. I've only made a dent in it, but it's really causing me to be more aware of how I speak to Claire and what things I need to tweak or changesadhappy
~
Have a great weekend, everyone!

fellow Instagram addicts, find me on Instagram at : coraannedesigns


life rearranged


Photobucket