Insta-Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!
~
It's gorgeous here in Michigan right now with temperatures in the mid-70's and the trees in full color, further confirmation that Fall is definitely my favorite season!
~
We've been in full-on birthday celebrating mode over here as I just turned 30, and Claire just turned 4 (and don't worry, the 4 year old told me very clearly that her birthday was the bigger deal, sigh.)
~
Here's a bit about our week...
at Barnes & Nobel researching books on cupcakes for story time at Claire's birthday party. We settled on Little Mouse and the Big Cupcake as well as Pinkalicious
turning boring store-bought cupcake supplies into cute and girlie cupcake supplies for the DIY cupcake favor bags we sent home with each girl
while this girl loves school, it's really tiring her out. That works out okay though as at 36 weeks pregnant, this mumma is getting tired too! We've been having lots of lazy mornings that look a lot like this one
writing out thank you notes from my birthday,
stationary that matches my blog sure makes me happy.
Cards by 6.25 Paper StudioI'm scrap booking with girlfriends this weekend and can't wait!
This is my big chance to have Claire's book all caught up before Little Guy arrives and sets me further behind. I completely covered my craft room this week sorting papers and pictures so everything is right ready to be assembled.and yes, the former accountant in me even made a spreadsheet of what I need to get done.
I'm not messing around!
we found ourselves in Grand Haven with temperatures in the mid-70's which meant an afternoon trip to the beach was required
(finally, some relaxation!)this girl comes alive on the beach,
I wish we could go there year round just for her!
~
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

life rearranged


<span class=