Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A very fun filled family getaway day, outlet shopping and visiting Frankenmuth.
2. When Eric surprises me saying "I'm taking Friday off, let's go do something!"
3. After a little bit of a rough patch with our two-year old Miss Attitude, getting our sweet fun-loving girl back.
4. New landscaping in our side and back yard giving us much more usable (and attractive!) space.
5. Hanging out with neighbors on weekend evenings.
6. Watching Claire play with our neighbor kids and seeing how much fun they have. 10 kids age three and under all living within shouting distance of our driveway, love it!
7. Having the privilege of just staying home on a Monday after a very busy weekend.
8. My house has almost fully recovered from my pre-craft show neglect.
9. Eric's pulled hamstring is healing!
10. Bee sting + Benedryl = child playing quietly in her bed.
(and hopefully sleeping very soon!)
~
What are you most thankful for today?