Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. My dad, who is celebrating a birthday this week.
2. A break in the humidity. I can handle the heat, but no humidity for me thank you very much.
3. Cooler temperatures + A/C off and windows open = great sleeping tonight!
4. My favorite season is just around the corner, but no, I'm definitely not wishing away summer.
5. It's craft show week!
6. (Most) of my goals for how much inventory to prepare for the craft show were met.
7. Eric for accepting our less-than-clean house, no-dinner-plans-made state of affairs lately as I'm cramming for the craft show.
8. A week from now order can be restored to my craft room (and entire basement for that matter!)
9. I am officially done working on projects on our summer home for the remainder of summer.
10. A really nice family staycation.
~
What are you most thankful for today?