Taking a Leap

Since starting Cora Anne in November, 2008, I've had several requests to participate in craft shows. I've toyed with the idea, but ultimately have turned each one down.
~
Last year, I seriously considered having a booth at the Etsy West Michigan day at the Fulton Street Artisan's Market. I think I was as far as filling out the application, and then I never sent it in. I went on the day and saw what a great time the vendors were having and really got upset with myself for not allowing myself to be a part of it.
~
This January, I was in preliminary talks to participate in an awesome new wedding show here in Grand Rapids. Yet again, I backed out. I had major regrets about this at the time, and still do now.
~
I think my biggest issue each time is that I've lacked the confidence to just do it. Fears of setting up a booth and having no one stop by, or preparing a whole load of inventory only to have not a single item sell.
~
After talking it over with Eric who did a great job of talking some sense into me, and getting my mom on board to hang out with me on the day of, I'm very excited to share that I will have a booth of my own at the St. Patrick's Craft Fair in Grand Haven on August 21!
~
I've been extra busy already getting inventory ready, and have about a million ideas for displays swirling around in my head. Starting tomorrow I'll share items I've been working on, but for now, I'll leave you with a little sneak peak!