Monday's 10 Things

(keeping Claire entertained with an iPhone while we wait for our food!)
~
Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Marrying Eric, seven years ago today!
2. A whole collection of amazing memories and experiences with my best friend.
3. Seeing what a great father he is to Claire.
4. My dad and all he's done and continues to do for me and my family.
5. Knowing how much Claire loves her Papa.
6. Our first grill out this past weekend at our new house!
7. A really nice church service on Sunday.
8. Watching Claire belt out the words to "Here I Am to Worship!" Seeing her raise a little hand like she saw others doing, and watching her clap totally off beat to the rhythm of the songs!
9. Two in-progress wreaths finished today, and 20 in-progress tattered flower pins finished today...hurray for the nap time sweat shop!
10. A family dance party after dinner tonight featuring Beyonce, why not?!?
~
What are you most thankful for today?