Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A great night out with girlfriends Friday night.
2. A few hours spent late at night chatting with a girlfriend.
3. My little girl who is finally on the mend, although it seems as though the germs might have spread to her mumma and daddy. Ugh.
4. My parents are home!
5. Claire's music class teacher. She's so sweet and nurturing, and I just really appreciate how she interacts with my child.
6. A MOPS play date tomorrow morning.
7. Making plans for a little overnight getaway with Eric!
8. A million projects that are so close to being checked off my list.
9. Construction on three houses surrounding ours is almost done, it's time to have our neighborhood quiet and put back together.
10. A free chai today at my favorite coffee shop.
~
What are you most thankful for today?