Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Temperatures in the 50's this weekend, are you kidding me!?!
2. Sunshine for 7 days straight, let's keep it coming!
3. An amazing night out with our neighbors Friday night.
4. Another great babysitter.
5. The example our neighbors set for us of being fully-devoted followers of Christ, in spite of all the trials they've endured.
6. Our zoo re-opened this weekend. Not only has my little girl been talking about it ALL winter, but that must mean that summer is coming.
7. Seeing our bathroom gutted was not nearly as scary as expected. Now to start putting it back together.
8. My parents come home this week!
9. The girls in my MOPS group, we have such a blast together.
10. Two girl's nights out this week.
~
What are you most thankful for today?