Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Two weeks spent with my brother and new sister-in-law.
2. A successful wedding and bridesmaid dress shopping trip.
3. A really fun play date with my MOPS group.
4. During the play date, when my little girl gave me a big hug and said "I love you!" (That's how I knew she was having a good time!)
5. Connecting with other moms.
6. A family getaway this upcoming weekend!
7. Major progress on projects at home. Nothing officially checked off my list, but huge progress still feels good.
8. A husband who brings me home a chai when he knows I'm having a rough day.
9. After a few days of two year old temper tantrums, an entire day where Claire has been nothing short of an angel!
10. Watching the Super Bowl with neighbors and watching our daughter and their kids play together so well.
~
What are you most thankful for?