Pink Poppies Pillow

Not that I'm overly excited about my little girl growing up too fast, but projects like this pillow do get me very excited about someday decorating a big girl bedroom for her. We didn't find out what we were having while I was pregnant with her, so the result was a pretty gender-neutral nursery. I've warned my husband that I plan to make up for that in a severe sort of way in her next bedroom. Can you say pink, on top of pink, layered with pink, and finished off with a little....pink!
~
I'm still trying to decide what exactly to call this pillow. Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow just seems like a lot. Say that ten times fast, I dare you!

Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Pink Poppies Patchwork Pillow
Whew!
~
Anyway, it's in the shop now!