Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for right now!
~
1. A lazy Sunday afternoon that even included a nap.
2. Sudafed. Apparently allergy season really isn't over as I previously thought.
3. Being caught up on cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping.
4. A woman named Gina who has great insight.
5. Date night this weekend, arranged by my husband.
6. Claire's Elmo video.
7. The May Night Salvia flowers in my backyard that are blooming like crazy.
8. My college roommate and good friend Abi, who celebrated a birthday and an anniversary this weekend.
9. The Kahlua Mudslide bottles that Eric picked up for me. They're dangerous, but oh so good!
10. A little girl who suddenly likes to cuddle...not too much, but just a little. She's never been into cuddling, so I'll take whatever I can get!
~
What are you most thankful for today?