Craft Room Progress!

We've made major progress around here!
~
When I last I posted about my new craft room, the entire room had just been framed. Since then, we've had the heating and cooling guys here followed by the electrician.
~
I'm not sure the electrician knew what to think when I told him I needed to go over outlets with him before he got to work. The conversation went something like this, "I need an outlet here for my sewing machine...here for my serger...here for my cricut...here for my ironing board..." HA!next the room was insulated...and today we had three different crews here...one to deliver the drywall, one to hang it, and one to put on the first coat of mud. This place was a zoo today and I LOVED it!While the crews have been busy working, I've been busy looking at paint and counter top samples. I'll show you what I'm considering once I've got them narrowed down a bit!