Wednesday Randomness

Here's some randomness for your Wednesday. It's a rainy day here and all I want to do is curl up under a blanket!
~
1. I just ordered another canvas from the Canvas People. I was so happy with the last one I ordered, and their current promo of $50 off your purchase made my purchase a no-brainer. Here's the picture I ordered this time (awe!) I went big with an 11x14.
2. I'm still having so much fun putting finishing touches in my craft room.
(I may never be done!) My latest : organizing my ribbon. I picked up jars from Target but severely underestimated the amount of ribbon I own,
must go back for more jars.

3. Have you heard about Blog Sugar yet???
Seriously. That Rachel, I tell you. I wish I could be half the go-getter she is. I've already declared today begins Operation Convince Husband I Need To Go To SoCal In September.

Hope you're having a nice day!


Photobucket