Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A babysitter for 8 hours on Saturday so we could be VERY productive with projects.
2. My parents for giving us their entire Saturday to help in our productivity.
3. Porch and floor paint, it works miracles.
4. Fall is just around the corner (my favorite season!)
5. Supportive friends.
6. Neighbors who are a lot of fun to be around.
7. The privilege of praying for patience when a certain 1 year old is testing me.
8. A wide open week coming up.
9. My sewing machine and all the fabulous ideas floating around in my head.
10. Having an amazing partner and best friend in my husband, and getting to share this life with him.
What are you most thankful for today?