Nothing like starting the Fall season off with a creamy, warm bowl of Tomato Soup!
Enjoy this recipe, and use your Basil & Thyme oils to help enhance the flavor!
· 28 ounce can of Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted diced tomatoes
· 4 leeks, white part only, thinly sliced
· 6 cloves of garlic, minced
· 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
· 1 cup of chicken broth
· 8.5 ounce Aroy-D coconut milk
· 1 drop Thyme EO
· 2 drops Basil EO
· Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients and heat up slowly until desired temperature.
Click here to see every post in this month's