Today we're talking about Young Living's (yummy) Lemon Essential Oil.
did you know it takes apx 75 lemons to make just one 15 ml bottle of Lemon Essential Oil?!?
Lemon is for sure included in my list of "everyday oils"
and it's about as fresh tasting and clean smelling as they come!
Here are just a few of the ways that you can use Lemon Essential Oil :
- add a few drops to your glass of water. It's fantastic for detoxing your body and will leave you feeling energized. Just be sure to only drink it out of a glass container (no plastic!)
- wash your produce. Bathe fruits and veggies in water and a few drops of
Lemon Essential Oil to remove any harmful bacteria or chemical residue.
- add a few drops to your baking recipes.
My monthly newsletter readers recently received a yummy Lemon Cookie Recipe!
- clean hands. I just about always have a bottle in my purse and if I'm out and about
and my hands need a quick cleaning, a few drops of lemon will do the trick!
Just remember that Lemon Essential Oil is photosensitive.
- clean and disinfect hard surfaces. Mix together Lemon Essential Oil,
Castille Soap & water for an all-purpose cleaner. It can also be used to clean sticky residue or Sharpie off hard surfaces (test any painted surfaces first, of course!)
This is of course just a small sample of the many uses for Lemon Essential Oil,
check back tomorrow for another post in our June Learn & Share Challenge!
Read about our family and essential oils & sign up to get started here.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.