Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A day at home to finally get some "fall cleaning" done.
2. Eric's willingness to clean all the windows in the house.
3. Perfect weekend weather.
4. A very productive Saturday night in my craft room.
5. Lots more progress was made this week here.
6. MOPS starts this week, and two of my good friends have joined!
7. Singing the doxology today in church, we seldom do, and I really appreciate it.
8. Motrin. Wow did I ever have a headache today.
9. A healthy little girl, who amazes us on a daily basis.
10. Some upcoming events this fall that will surely be a lot of fun, including Claire's 2nd birthday!
What are you most thankful for today?