My Workspace

I thought from time to time, I would share with you some of the things that I love the most about my workspace.
~
It's only appropriate that my first post is simply about how great the fact that I even have a workspace to call my own is! I still occasionally have to pinch myself over the fact that I have an entire room in our home dedicated solely to my work! And while I could easily spend hours each day in my workspace, the reality is that with a one year old daughter, that's just not the way it works! For now I just try to tweak in as much time as I can during her naps and on an occasional evening.
~
Sometimes I have a hard time deciding if the best part of having my own workspace is the actual work I'm doing, or just the setting up and organizing I do in my workspace. I am a complete organizing nut (see future posts for details!), and quite often find myself spending just as much time arranging my work as actually creating it!
~
Bottom line is that if you are able and can find the space, even if it's not an entire room, it's so worth it to have a workspace to call you own. Make it a place where you can leave it as messy or clean as you want, and you don't have to worry about kids attacking it, or other family items getting lost in it. If it's a separate room and you can close a door when you're done (or maybe even while you're in there), that's great!
~
Look for future "My Workspace" posts where I'll share pictures and my ideas for arranging your workspace, decorating it, and of course, organizing it!